“Green Goddess Wedge & entree specials!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Montvale
“Green Goddess Wedge & entree specials!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

After eating too many greasy onion rings, I was in the mood for something less greasy so I passed on the usual riblet. Pleasant surprise that the Green Goddess Wedge and Chicken with avocado & black beans was a delicious end to the day.

Visited July 2014

Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great spot for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was my first visit to Applebees since probably a year ago. I thought it was great. The Auburn location seems to always be consistent with their food and staff. The waitress was on top of everything. I ordered a salad and it was just enough for lunch. It was one of the tastiest salads I have had in a while. I've already forgotten the name of it but it was chicken, tortilla strips, corn , and beans. I also ordered a brownie bite which was a great value and it only cost $1.00. The manager even came over to the table which I thought was great. Great job Applebees Auburn.

• Visited March 2014
NH
“Typical experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

If this is helpful, please click the helpful link below.
------------------------------------------

This Applebees was no better or worse than your typical Applebees.

Service was good, greeted at the door, seated quickly and the food came in a timely manner.

The low cal meals are quite good although they are high in sodium.

Overall everything was decent. I will come back again.

1 Thank snmurphy07
Hamilton
“Typical good Applebee's food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

We were seated upon entering in a comfortable quiet booth. The service was pleasant and the server gave us good directions for local attractions.

We ordered from the "Two for Twenty" menu, but upgraded our steaks for a couple of extra dollars. The steaks and garlic mashed potatoes when they came were excellent. The only downside was the vegetables that were soggy from being sat in the hot water for two long. There were plenty of various beers on tap that we sampled two of. They too were fresh and tasted great.

Good meal at a very good price. I will definitely visit again when I am in that area.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BuckBud
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Forgot one of our meals; not good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were seated right away. It was a weeknight and not overly crowded. We ordered, and when the food came out they forgot one of our meals completely! When the waitress asked my sister what she had ordered, she told her the name of the meal, and before she could finish what she was saying the waitress finished her sentence and quickly went back to the kitchen. We thought she said the wrong thing, but she didn't come back again for us to confirm until she brought back the wrong meal. Bt this time the rest of us were almost done eating! When my sister told her that wasn't what she ordered, she said she would leave it for her to eat until the correct meal came out. It was a shrimp dish and it didn't taste good, and when the second meal came and it was still wrong, my sister just said "forget it". The waitress didn't call the manager over, and she acted like she was doing my sister a favor for only having her pay for one meal and "allowing" her to keep 2 wrong meals! My sister didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but it really ruined her dinner. And the rest of us felt bad for eating while she had no food, than the wrong meal, and finally a 2nd wrong meal. She took it home hoping her husband would eat it, and she never really ate. They need to teach the waitresses proper customer service. The rest of the food was mediocre.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ercokat

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!