All reviews pancakes yogurt visiting family room was clean nice surprise front desk staff would stay here again short drive off the highway worcester area sized bed turkey sausage the entire hotel free breakfast hot tub the breakfast area staff was friendly
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We have been to so many Holiday Inn Expresses over the years, they start to look alike. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean with firm beds. The morning breakfast consisted of the usual eggs, breads, pastries and more.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night during a business trip to the area. Hotel sits off the main road so it’s quiet at night it close to the highway for easy travel. Room was clean, updated, and AC worked well. Breakfast in tree morning had plenty of options and the breakfast area, while busy, was kept clean and picked up. I would stay here again if needed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We stayed here one night and it was clean and the staff was nice. Those are two important things I look for in any hotel. I never give a 5 because I don't ever think anything is "perfect". But, I would stay here again if ever in the area. I loved the quiet area is was set in!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I usually avoid "Holiday Inn Express" hotels, but this one was so exceptional, a 3-day stay seemed too short. Perhaps because it is an "& Suites." The staff were personable, helpful and considerate. The breakfast was unusually delicious every morning - everything I ate was fresh.

My room was well appointed, and the television had almost every connection one could ever want (see photo). In addition, the TV channel offerings were great. They had almost all my favorites, including Turner Classic Movies (TCM). Well done!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is spotlessly clean. Our room was like a small apartment and could not have been more perfect fir three travel weary adults. The coffee bar in the front lobby was so welcoming. Breakfast was way above our expectations. I felt like I was bothering the gentleman setting it up because we were in there early as we were anxious to get going. He was so very pleasant and said his purpose there was to serve me. How nice!!! So, everything was wonderful and I highly, highly, recommend staying here. My only recommendation is that the breakfast be served earlier as travelers are anxious to get on their way.

Date of stay: August 2018