All reviews front desk waffles room was clean marriott hotels dunkin donuts fresh fruit small fitness room this past weekend pool and hot tub next morning baseball tournament recommend staying here would stay here again coffee maker stayed one night business trip parking lot
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Clean, modern, attractive public spaces and comfortable room. Appears to be newish or newly renovated. Nice free breakfast spread. Very convenient to highway. Met all needs and, really, provides all you could ask for in an overnight stay on a long road trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Framework
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Just spent a night here for my cousins wedding. Room was clean and the breakfast was good. The staff was all very nice. The one thing they could improve is the pool. The room was really noisy from the heater...not a small noise...a very loud noise. Not very relaxing. I would would for sure stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Very nice. I was in town on business. When I arrived they upgraded me to a suite.
Very clean and the atmosphere was conducive to get a lot if paperwork done. The breakfast the next day which is included in the price if the room was also pretty good. Staff is nice, good parking, easy to get in and out of. I would recommend if you are in the area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Brusta60
Reviewed 27 January 2014

As expected, this Fairfield Inn is just fine. Nothing unexpected, nothing unusual. Good location, right off the interstates, close to restaurants. Good value (about $130), breakfast starts at 6:30 (but I left at 5:00 so I just zipped across the street to Dunkin Donuts for coffee.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 21 January 2014

After finding out that my brother had passed away, I was in need of a room to stay in since I had a distance to travel. My experience with the Fairfield Inn began when I called the 1-800 numbe I found on the hotel site. I explained my situation and they explained to me that there was a special bereavement rate and that it was less than the AAA rate I was going to use. The woman on the other end of the phone was so kind. When we checked in(they allowed us an early check in as well) the gentleman at the front desk was very kind. I noticed how clean the lobby was the minute I came thru the door. The room was a king bed room, simple but very clean. The style of the rooms are modern and the bathroom was roomy and very clean. The pool and hot tub area were very nice and there is a small fitness room right off the pool area. The complimentary breakfast was very good, loved the waffles. My stay was brief and under sad circumstances, but the staff made our stay nice. Thank you all, I wish I had gotten your names. I would definitely stay at another Fairfield in the future, hopefully they are all as nice as this one was. Its the little things like the way the rooms even smelt clean that make a difference.

Room Tip: I had a room 102 which was near another entrance. being near the road I was surprised how quiet it was.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple