“A Great Place To Find Out How Little a Dollar Is Worth.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stay at this franchise, on average, two or three times a year because it is conveniently located for our purposes. Comparing it to other brand name accomodations nearby one could say that this is about as good as it gets. But what you get, all things considered, comes at a very high price, including the modest breakfas buffet. That said, the staff is very friendly and willing to be as accomodating as possible. How nice is that! But, the housekeeping staff goes home around 1:00 pm, so no sleeping late for you, if you want your room made up. Individual A/C units, in each of the very depressing rooms, are really noisy and will wake you up during the night, even if you are not a light sleeper. The same cannot be said for the wake up calls, very unreliable. And the hallway carpeting... Where in the world do they find stuff like that? A real eye opener!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Sidd B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn Auburn. I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations on all aspects of your stay. I will be sharing your feedback with all my staff member and use it as a tool to improve our standards. We appreciate you staying with us and hope you will continue to do so in near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stopped in quickly for a night with my daughter during a trip we had taken. Upon arrival I noticed the lobby was already pristine but was being cleaned by a young gentleman who greeted us as we walked through the door. The young woman who checked us into our rooms was warm and welcoming. She quickly explained what the hotel and surrounding area offered. Our room was clean and tidy and the beds extremely comfortable. The hotel offered a breakfast the next morning with many options which made it easy to please both myself and my daughter. I would most definitely recommend this property to fellow travelers!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sjm0122
Sidd B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn was enjoyable. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone which is not only encouraging to us but also helps the great work our staff puts forward on a daily basis. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is an extremely valuable tool for us to keep improving. We look forward to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Went to visit Siemens on corporate business and all of the Marriott properties in Worcester were sold out. I booked this property and was pleasantly surprised. Great breakfast and clean rooms with a friendly staff. I would stay here again during my next Worcester trip

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Sidd B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn in Auburn, MA. We really appreciate your positive feedback and encouraging comment. We look forward to serving you again in near future. thank you.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked at this hotel as my travel plans changed last minute. It's clean and the rooms are comfortable and modern. The staff is really nice, attentive and friendly. Location was convenient to me, easy access to I-90 and a nice breakfast the next morning. I will stay here again on my next trip.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is an extremely valuable tool for us to keep improving. We look forward to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I am always 100% pleased. Not only is the hotel clean and lovely but the people who work here are really terrific. They will go out of their way to provide anything you need. I booked a room with no fridge and commented on how much I missed one and the staff had a fridge brought to my room at no extra cost at all
Great place

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Sidd B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and everyone so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

When we outgrew staying with relatives, we started staying here. Great location, nice pool, wonderful breakfast AND a Dunkin Donuts right across the street. The 1st time we stayed (2010) the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, but that is the only incident to report.
We'll stay again in August.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Sidd B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We appreciate your generous feedback that you gave about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to see that you did enjoy every aspect of our hotel and have been doing so since 2010. We appreciate your loyalty and continous business. I have also shared your feedback with all my staffmembers. We look forward to see you again...thank you.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights when I was in the area for business and I had a wonderful experience. The hotel room was large with a nice, big, comfortable bed. It had a desk so I could get some work done and a little sitting area. My favorite thing about the room was the large whirlpool tub! Get a room with the whirlpool tub, your body will thank you! The gym is nice, the staff is friendly and helpful, & if I'm ever back in the area I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014

We appreciate your generous feedback that you gave about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to see that you did enjoy every aspect of our hotel. It is encouraging comments from our valued patrons which keeps us striving for better customer service and making your stay worthwhile. I have also shared your feedback with all my staffmembers. We look forward to see you again...thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Hampton Inn Auburn
Hampton Inn Auburn
#1 of 5 in Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn? Share your experiences!