All reviews waffles front desk room was clean marriott hotels dunkin donuts fresh fruit small fitness room this past weekend hot tub recommend staying here coffee maker stayed one night parking lot business trip would stay here again convenient location breakfast area
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel, v friendly welcome by Rachael. She went above & beyond to make our stay perfect. We received an email straight after we checked in with lots of good info & discounts for local restaurants. Hotel is spotlessly clean. We love Marriott hotels. Wouldn't expect anything less from Marriott. As for Rachel she is really good for business in this hotel.
Only issue we had & for me this is a deal breaker!! The beds were v v hard. I have chronic back issues & I choose Marriott bc their beds are normally so comfortable but after sleeping 1 night I had to leave as i didnt sleep all night & was in so much pain. This is not typical of Marriott hotels. Too bad!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lou107
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The staff, grounds and accommodations were very nice - clean and quiet. Of particular note was the complementary breakfast which included hot scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, sausages, lots of coffee and teas as well as waffles, breads, bagels and juice. A real pleasant surprise since it was so good.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Customer service at this hotel was top notch. Completely accommodating and always with a smile. From Rachel and Robin at the front desk to the housekeeping staff, every request and need was catered to and went above and beyond to fix a technical issue, even when maintenance wasn’t available at that moment. The complimentary hot breakfast was very good, and the location was great with restaurants, pharmacy and grocery stores within walking distance of a block of two.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank christine3boys
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wow, they just keep getting better at the Fairfield in Auburn, They offer MLB channel for Summer baseball [WOW], NESN for Red Sox, Golf, CSN for local basketball/hockey, and other sports channels, as well as Hallmark and HBO. The TV size was good [larger is always better]. They are going to completely renovate the hotel which will be superb. Some improvements that I offer includes adding OAN Network, NFL Network for Fall football, additional Premium movie channels, and whole milk at breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WoodyFL
Reviewed 26 June 2018

During our three night stay we worked with three staff who were all excellent and should be recognized for providing courteous and thoughtful service. We want to acknowledge Lisa, Rachel, and Elizabeth for always offering to help in any way they could. I signed up for the Marriot reward program and when I mentioned this to Elizabeth she entered my account number into my file and I received a discount that I was not expecting when I checked out. The room was a suite with separate living area from the bedroom and bathroom. The microwave came in handy and the hotel provides an area near the front desk which has all types of refrigerated beverages, snacks and frozen dinners available for purchase. We really enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Not your typical frozen waffle and dry cereal option for sure, they offered fresh fruit, several types of hot coffee, actual waffles, scramble eggs and even omelets one morning plus breakfast meats, bacon, sausage, etc. Kitchen staff were very helpful and friendly. We had some tiling issues with the TV but definitely not a show stopper. Great friendly staff who made our visit very enjoyable. We will stay here again for our next family visit.

Date of stay: June 2018