“bring your appetite!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chuck's Steak House

Chuck's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chuck's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 20
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“bring your appetite!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Love chucks steak house the breads the salad dressings so yummy salad bar all you can eat baked potato loaded or mouth watering sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar I can't stand it!!!I'm going back!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guinness1240, Owner at Chuck's Steak House, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you enjoyed you're experience- especially our famous salad bar! We hope to see you again soon.

Best,

Auburn, Massachusetts
“always feel welcome at chucks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

food was excellent as well as the service drinks and even the greeting we received upon first entering by the hostess and host ...which I bleive wwas one of the owners

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the great review! We take great pride in providing quality food and top-notch service, so we're glad that you enjoyed all we had to offer. We hope you see you again soon!

Best,

Bolton
“Good Sunday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I had ribs which we're fall of the bone.y wife had top sirloin with Gorgonzola. Both were well prepared. The waitstaff was attentive but didn't remove any of our used glasses or plates which was annoying. I would come back though

Montvale
“Mediocre/poor food at a higher price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Ribs were mediocre. Strip Steak was "chewy". It was more expensive (even with 10% off from hotel referral) than we would have liked and the food was unsatisfying.

Visited July 2014
Guinness1240, Manager at Chuck's Steak House, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best quality food and I apologize that we did not live up to our standards. If you are ever unsatisfied with your food, please don't hesitate to bring it to the attention of our staff. I sincerely hope that you will give us another shot.

Westport, Connecticut
“Just like old times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I grew up going to the Chuck's in New London, Conn., and it was my favorite local restaurant. Had never been to the one in Auburn, but it suggested to me by the front desk at my hotel. My old stand-by, Beef-Ka-Bobs, was no longer on the menu, so I went w/a NY strip. Excellent meal. Almost overdid it at the salad bar, which they're known for. Lots of choices, and greens were nice and cold. Wish there was a Chuck's near where I live now.

• Visited May 2014