La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
US$159
Courtyard
US$151
Hampton.com
All reviewspet friendly hoteltraveling with petshard boiled eggsroom was cleanwafflesnothing fancyconvenient locationfront desk personcoffee makerfree breakfast iswould stay here againplenty of parkingeasy accessmass pikeholy crossdogsworcester
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2012

THIS IS THE HOTEL TO STAY IN WHEN YOU ARE IN AUBURN MA. !!!!!!

I travel quite a bit and have stayed in most of the hotels in this area

I look for the cleanest hotel , before price. This LaQuinta is Very Clean , the staff is excellent !. and value priced , breakfast is standard for the market ( fresh waffles ! yum!)
They never gave me a problem with a late check out ....just a very comfortable place to stay. no up charge for wireless internet.
Its is a older hotel but very well maintained , so do not let that stop you!

great staff
clean
comfortable
free breakfast
free wireless
and a great price

What more could you want?

When I am in the Auburn Ma area I always stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Have stayed at this location on several occassions, would stay here again, well worth the cost. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
The staff is friendly and the location is convenient. The check in and check out process is a breeze.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

We have never stayed at a LaQuinta before and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. We arrived in Auburn very late on a Friday night and were shut out of the normal hotels we would have stayed out.

Upon arriving at the LaQuinta, the front desk person, I am sorry I don't remember her name, was extremely helpful and friendly.

Our king room on the first floor was very nice, very clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was comparable to any other chain hotel we would have stayed out.

We have now added La Quinta to our list of hotels and when we return to this area we will definitely pick this hotel first.

A TripAdvisor Member
New Hyde Park, New York, USA
Reviewed 29 October 2012

The housekeeping staff needs oversigt. Ditrty shirt and pants left by the previous guest was in the drawer. The room wasn't vacuumed before or while I stayed there. The previous guests toe nail was still there when I left. Hall and elevator also needed vacuuming. Had to ask for soap the second night. Very few towels were in the room.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Good, comfortable, clean, well run 2 star hotel. A few things look cheap or in need of fixing/upgrade, but an excellent value on the whole. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again without question.