“Can't beat great local pizza!”
Review of Parthenon Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parthenon Pizza
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Ayer
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Grew up around the corner. Used to go there all the time since I was a little kid (over 20 years ago). I moved away; still go when I am in town for a visit. Sure there are other pizza parlors nearby in town, but this one's, by far, the best!

2  Thank ParksNRecGuy

Reviewed 22 January 2011

An above average Greek-style pizza. Salads are decent too, never ventured to the subs yet.

Reviewed 30 July 2009

I go there almost 2 times a week and some times i fell like i wont any more but its close so its convenient, the owner is verry nice but the lady , wife or co worker is always in a bad mood somtimes i feel like leaving the food and walk out off that place but i guess we all have our bad days!!! hers happen to be everyday!!!! i would recomend it but i don't know if they will go back after their first visit!!!

1  Thank Ddowner
Reviewed 9 July 2008

Been coming to P.P. In Ayer for over ten years..... Really good toasted subs. I always get the Italian. Make sure you tell him toasted. The owner Chris is super funny. If you get a large it will be 14" long and sliced in two. Really too much for one person, but I always manage to finish! Great baklava too. I saw them making a gyro for someone, looked scrumptious. Plenty of meat, sour cream and fresh pita bread. yum

Been to Parthenon Pizza? Share your experiences!