“Yum. This stuff is good.”
Review of Aunt Leah's Fudge

Aunt Leah's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Nantucket
More attraction details
Owner description: A mouth-watering confectioner offering 30 different kinds of delicious fudge.
Natick, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Yum. This stuff is good.”
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

Fudge is good. This stuff is fabulous. Staff is fun at the store. Ordering is easy online. I have sent this stuff everywhere to business clients and all raved about it.

Peabody, Massachusetts
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Not nut free”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Very disappointed that the same spatula is used in all fudge pans. If you have a nut allergy, stay away from here.

Visited September 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Aunt Leah's Fudge not Murdicks”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Aunt Leah's is really good fudge, but pales easily when tested one on one with Murdicks Fudge of Traverse City/Mackinac, Mi

Visited July 2012
Richmond, Rhode Island
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Sweet!!!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My partner and I stumbled onto this place while strolling Nantucket, and what a find! This was the BEST FUDGE we've EVER had! And our purchase saved us later after a $150 dinner at American Seasons, when we found ourselves still hungry. :-) There is a flavor here for everyone. We are, however, puzzled by the negative reviews about the service, because the only thing sweeter than the fudge was the people who waited on us.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank wanderer26
“AMAZING fudge and Aunt Leah is a sweetheart!!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2010

I checked out the negative reviews and I'm not sure they even went to Aunt Leah's! I have visited Nantucket many times and always make time during my trips to visit Aunt Leah's. I always findthe fudge to be exceptional and the service is always with a smile. It is one on one service because they want their customers to have the best. I have brought back fudge for friends and they have always been overly satisfied with it. I HIGHLY recommend this store to everyone.