“Absolutely wonderful accomodations, convenient, clean and accomodating.”
Review of Brant Point Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantucket
Brant Point Inn
Ranked #11 of 38 Nantucket B&B and Inns
MA
“Absolutely wonderful accomodations, convenient, clean and accomodating.”
Reviewed 16 June 2009

This was my 1st trip to ACK and the Inn was recommended by a resident through a friend. I wanted affordable accomodations as this was a last minute trip. I was so pleasantly surprised, the room was immaculately clean, the owner Thea was so friendly and accomodating, she offered to help us with any arrangements needed and was available 24/7. A 5 min walk from the ferry, town or the bike/car rental however it was quiet at night. If you want reasonably priced accomodations in a nice house and are not needing the extras (pool, spa, room service, etc), I would reccommend you call them. I am going back again in Sept. as a direct result of the friendly way Thea and the others treated us. This is a jewel of an island.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Freerein58

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rumson, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 August 2008

I have stayed at the Brant Point Inn the past two years during the Christmas Stroll. Everything was perfect; Thea was a big help with trying to get a dinner reservation that our group was interested in. The restaurant's phone was off the hook and Thea drove over to the restaurant - You can't ask for better service than that - Highly recommend this inn!!

Stayed December 2007
1 Thank 0807
ma
Reviewed 17 June 2008

Just came back from 3 days and loved it...very clean..very hospitable and most of all warm and inviting. I can't wait to go back ! Perfect location for walks to this quaint New England town.
It's a wonderful place to call home for a few getaway days.

• Liked — charming and clean
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank khende01
Boston, MA
Reviewed 10 June 2008

my boyfriend and I spent one night at the Brant Point Inn at the end of May. We had been looking for places in Nantucket but they were all out of our price range. We found this place and it was only $165 for the night so we weren't sure what to expect since other places were charging $250 and up. The room was beautiful - we were on the 3rd floor so we had the post-and-beam ceilings. Everything was clean. We felt at home and comfortable. It is a really laid-back atmosphere. It was about a 5 minute walk from the ferry but it was not in the right in the center of the town, which was nice. There is also a widow's walk that all guests can access with a nice view of the water and the town. Thea, the owner, was very welcoming and accomodating.

• Liked — Location, price and cleanliness
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank boston1776
Connecticut
Reviewed 23 September 2006

I booked this room for a mid-September weekend, which is still considered high season on the island. Thea, the innkeeper, was both informative and pleasant during our phone conversation and promptly replied to my e-mail message. Thus, I had a good feeling about this inn before getting to the island.

The inn is a five minute walk from the village downtown, close to the Brant Point lighthouse, a pretty public beach. A bike rental store, a mini mart and an excellent deli are just around the corner.

My third floor room was airy, with cathedral ceilings and massive beam posts, immaculate and comfortable--with a large sofa, coffee table, a rocking chair, and a large dress chest. The bathroom was small, but adequate. The iron post bed had an excellent mattress with crispy clean linens and blankets. The room had a small TV. The Inn is well maintained. Since my stay extended to a Monday, I had the opportunity of seeing the inn when it was fairly empty and was able to peek in a few rooms. They all looked attractive.

Each floor has a common area with a refrigerator and an ice maker. Leave your iron, blow drier and beach towels at home. The Inn provides them.

Breakfast at the inn consisted of juice, tea, orange juice and muffins. This was the only disappointing aspect of my stay. I wished that the inn offered fruit, cereal and yogurt with breakfast. Since the breakfast area only sits four at a time, I chose to enjoy breakfast at the pretty stone courtyard, which has a nice garden dinning set, and lots of flowers. Thea made small talk with the guests at breakfast, but was not intrusive.

Here are a couple of details that showed that this inn is a class operation. One morning I discovered a leak in my bathroom sink faucet. I alerted the staff and within five minutes, a staff member and Thea were in my room and took care of the problem. On another occasion, a guest had a loud TV on at 1:30 a.m! I dialed the number indicated to report any trouble, and Thea picked up. She promised to take care of the problem right away and did so. The next morning she apologized profusely and informed me that she had reduced my room rate because of the inconvenience.

I’d be very happy to return to this inn, and recommend it without reservations.

• Liked — Room size and location
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled solo
6 Thank Wandering-Prof
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2004

Thea, the Innkeeper at the Brant Point and Atlantic Maistay Inns, is so friendly and helpful. She is full of tips, and recommended some great activities suitable for our 5 year old daughter. The whole staff is helpful and cheerful, and the atmosphere is cozy and homelike.
All the rooms are clean, bright, and well-maintained, and the location gives you the best of both worlds: you are a 5 minute walk from the heart of downtown, but at night it is blissfully quiet.
Good muffins in the morning, too. All in all, this is a super value.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2002

We recently had a week long vacation on the Island of Nantucket. Our choice of accommodations was a place called the 'Brant Point Inn'. This place was absolutely fabulous. It was a post and beam building that was about as clean as could be. We discovered this place on a website called IslandofNantucket. They have something called a monthly feature and this Inn was featured there.

20 Thank A TripAdvisor Member