“Wonderful experince”
Review of Regatta Inn

Regatta Inn
Ranked #1 of 38 Nantucket B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The Inn is beautiful, with an updated but cozy decor, and our room was clean, bright and modern, but still holding all the Nantucket charm. The Innkeeper Lyn was as nice and friendly as could be, and breakfast was delicious: a wonderful and exquisitely prepared selection of warm and cold offerings, as well as baled goods and delicious fresh-squeezed orange juice.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pennington4
RegattaInn N, Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you so much for your extremely positive review. We are always so happy to read that our guest's enjoyed the ambiance of the inn as well as our breakfast choices.

There are newer reviews for Regatta Inn

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My wife and I had a lovely stay at the Regatta Inn on a nice quiet off season weekend. Lyn was amazing and so accommodating making us feel incredibly welcome. The Inn is first rate, modern and clean. So relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark P
RegattaInn N, Manager at Regatta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you both so much for the favorable review. As always it is a two way street I enjoyed your company also - I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I can not say enough about our trip to the Regatta. We went in what most would consider a slow time on island but we were so happy to be there and enjoy the romantic comfort of the inn and the wonderful referrals given to us by the amazing inn keeper who we have to name drop (Lynn)! To the owner of this inn thank you for creating a hotel where you get the amazing comforts of a bed and breakfast but the high end finishes and privacy of a 5 star luxury giant!

Room Tip: Room 5 has a tub that couples can only dream to have in there hotel room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NickSwan10
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My day trip to Nantucket for work turned into an overnight stay after my return flight was canceled due to a snow storm. So I headed to the one restaurant on the Island that I knew would be open for dinner mid-week in January - Lola 41. After a frustrating hotel search on my smartphone I finally asked the host if he could recommend a nearby hotel. Within minutes he slid a piece of paper with the name and number of the Regatta Inn and said they would be more than happy to accommodate me. I asked no questions and headed out. I pull up to a house like any other Antique Nantucket Colonial but the minute I walked through the door I felt like I stepped into a Boutique Hotel in Europe; simply designed and beautifully decorated. I'm greeted with a big smile and a glass of wine by the innkeeper Lyn (she was given a heads up on how my day had gone foul). I loved the vibe of The Regatta Inn, very relaxing and calming. My room was impeccably clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. In the morning I came down to fresh coffee, fruit, croissants and juice-perfect start for the day. Lyn is a delight, I could have chatted with her all morning but had to run to catch my 8AM flight. I visit Nantucket for work about 6 times a year, going forward I'm surely going to make The Regatta Inn a necessary over night stop.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank mark g
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The Regatta Inn on Nantucket was cozy, casually elegant and provided perfect access to walking everywhere in the village.
Lyn, the Innkeeper was courteous, kind and helpful.
Super place to rest your head or have a conversation with staff and friends.
I Highly recommend the Regatta!
I'm heading back in two weeks, reservations already complete!

Room Tip: Room # 1 with a queen bed and easy front door escape...Nantucket is quiet in winter, sleep well.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My husband and I absolutely LOVE The Regatta Inn! We heard about this inn from a family friend and once we saw the pictures we knew we wanted to stay here! The location is great; walking distance to town and the beach! The lobby and our room had modern furniture and patterns. The beds were absolutely to die for! The bathroom was huge and had a modern shower. The innkeeper, Lyn, was great too! We loved the delicious breakfast and snacks she provided. My husband and I were surprised how lovely the island looked even in the off season. The Regatta Inn was the cherry on top to the perfect Nantucket getaway!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We had the most wonderful time staying at the Regatta. The rooms were beautiful, walking distance to the center but far enough away that it was quiet. Lyn, the innkeeper was like a long lost friend. She makes you feel at home and as if she has known you for years. The breakfast was delicious and the afternoon treats were to die for. I highly recommend the Regatta, it has the personal touches that make a vacation extra special. Hopefully, we will be back in the Spring.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple