“Not Good” 2 of 5 bubbles

New London, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have been here a few times and every time I have been the service has been very slow (half hour for a sandwich when there was only one other person in the store) and the staff was unhelpful and rude. I have given it more than a few chances and it is safe to say that I will not be going there again. Also for what you get the sandwiches are expensive.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Shea X

Darien, Connecticut
“a favorite for beach food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

Fresh might be our favorite spot to grab lunch for the beach, everything is true to the name (Fresh) along with delicious. You can build your own sandwich or order one of the standards from the blackboard. Some other places may be right beside the beach and have plenty of parking but we would rather deal with traffic to have a great sandwich!

• Visited July 2012
Seattle
“Good for those docked, but nothing particularly special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

Luckily there was no line when I arrived. I ordered the Nantucket Babe, which has Honey Glazed Ham, Brie, Granny Smith Apples and Whole Grain Mustard on Honey Wheat. It was a huge sandwich, but the meat was SO salty, and there was way too much spread, so I ended up finishing only half and scraping off some of the sauce. It's pretty expensive for a sandwich ($9), but I guess you are in Nantucket...If I ever make it back there, I will try one of the other take-out places next. A guy did see me enjoying my sandwich on Old South Wharf so I directed him to Fresh.

For those docked, it seems like a good place to pick up some alcohol, and snacks.

Visited August 2011