“Sexy & Satisfying”
Review of Town Restaurant

Town Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Town Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 144 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Town is a global cuisine wonderland, offering uplifted versions of international, flavorful dishes sourced from every corner of the globe. Taste our tantalizingly bold, sumptuous flavors within a cool sexy Eastern style lounge. Be adventurous, go to town...
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were told about this place from other guests staying at our hotel. It was amazing. If you are looking for a very sexy, intimate little place with great seafood and cocktails this is it. Small, cozy, dimly lite, romantic. Nice wine and craft cocktail menu. I had the shrimp and grits which I have had many times before at other places but these had a poached egg on top which added a whole other dimension to this dish. it was over the top. I also ordered a tempura shrimp & avocado roll. It was different in that the shrimp tempura was hot but the avocado and rice was cold. Again, such dimension ! It was too chilly for us to sit outside but there was an outdoor bar and dining area. Overall it was great food and ambiance !

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We dined at Town last night and had a good meal in most relaxing surroundings. I chose the short rib tacos to start followed by blackened swordfish. I thoroughly enjoyed both dishes and the quantities were very good but not overwhelming. My wife selected the vegetarian conical wraps which she thought delicious and they looked good. To follow she selected the appetiser scollop which was probably the largest scollop I have ever seen! All in all a very good and most enjoyable dinner in downtown Nantucket.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

excellent food, service is attentive not intrusive and great cocktails in a relaxing environment. I recommend their 2 for 25 special which is only running for a few more days; full size entree' and app or entree and dessert for 25.00. Their full price menu is a little pricey but that is normal for Nantucket and the food lives up to the cost; their appetizers are especially good and priced well.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I continue to dine here every time I visit Nantucket.
Dinning here through the winter has made me appreciate the experience even more.
The whole crew goes above & beyond to make you feel welcome.
The Bartenders are wonderful! The Chefs are very accommodating, making exceptions to the dishes if asked and the food is always amazing!
Always a great variety, from vegetarian options to the unexpected dishes like Ox Tail, I have never had a guest leave dissatisfied.
They are one of the few that are open year round so
If you are planing a trip to Nantucket, Town is the perfect place to dine!