Right on the beach, this classic Nantucket property is up-scale but laid back. Really nice, attentive people run the place - nice rooms, quiet, perfect beach - beautiful sunsets. Try the Galley Restaurant next door - great happy hour on the beach. We celebrated our anniversary but even better for a honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close your eyes. Imagine the soft sounds of waves crashing, the fresh sea breeze in your face, and the feeling of warm sand in your toes. This is the ultimate relaxation that is found at Cliffside Beach Club. This unique combination of boutique hotel and private beach club, offers its guests a range of amenities that are rarely found at other resorts. The hotel sits on the beach just one mile from the center of Nantucket. This allows for our guests to be close enough to easily enjoy all of its shops, restaurants, and quaint cobblestone streets, while also being far enough away to luxuriate in the peace and quiet of an oceanfront room. The beautiful private beach offers guests something other hotel in Nantucket can offer, which in an intimate resort setting and such close proximity to a vibrant and historic town. Our guests have the freedom on how to start their day. Perhaps a morning workout at Nantucket’s finest gym in the best way to wake up or slowly waking up slowly under an ideally sheltered pool area before heading out to the beach for the afternoon. Enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail at the private bar overlooking the beach or perhaps take your drink back to your own private deck and watch the sun set into the ocean right before your eyes. Understandably, many of our guests find it hard to leave the hotel and we can’t wait for you to experience Cliffside Beach Club. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Beach Club Hotel Nantucket
- Cliffside Beach Club And Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Hotel
- Cliffside Beach Nantucket