Anchor Inn
76 Main(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
21 Broad Hotel(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Breakfast included
The Veranda House Hotel Collection(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$166
White Elephant Village | Residences & Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$218
Union Street Inn(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$278
The Wauwinet(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$251
White Elephant(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$251
Jared Coffin House(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$190
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort(Nantucket)(Great Value!)
US$265
All reviewsb bhomemade muffinseasy walkin townshort walkshops and restaurantsair conditionerrooms are smallcharlesferrydowntownbeachesisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Anchor Inn is a very comfortable place to stay. Ann and Dennis were very helpful and personable and made our stay easy. Ann gave us a quick tour at check-in and recommended some things to do during our stay. We were there during the Opera Cup race and watched the rainbow fleet, at her suggestion. The room had everything we needed for a long weekend. The location is great--quick walk to town, but on a peaceful street. Comfortable amenities and we enjoyed the yummy continental breakfast on the patio every morning. A very relaxed stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim_S
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you are looking for old fashioned charm and service, the Anchor Inn is place for you. Beautiful House, well maintained, nice owners, perfect location. Short walk to town and to beaches, but far enough out of town to be quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pansysmum
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I have stayed at the Anchor Inn before and every time find it better. This time my daughter and I were greeted by both the owner, who gave us a rundown of where everything was, including refrigerator, insulated bags for use if you had a picnic lunch and beach towels, and by Dennis, who I believe is the manager this year. I was more than a bit surprised when he took my bag up to our room. No one has ever done that in all of the times I have stayed in guest houses on Nantucket. He welcomed us each morning to a continental breakfast, which includes homemade muffins, and gave us suggestions for things to do on rainy Nantucket days. The Horatio room was more than adequate for the two of us. The bathroom was fine for us; however, if you are a large person, you might find it tight. There is a small shower stall and toilet in a room just barely big enough for both. The sink is outside the bathroom next to the dresser, which I liked. One of us could do hair and makeup while the other showered. The air conditioners in all of the guest houses in which we have stayed never seem to work as well as we would like them to, but I believe that is one of the issues with older wiring. These little quirks are what give the inns their charm and highlights the quaintness of Nantucket. I highly recommend the Anchor Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chessie22
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My wife and I just stayed at the Inn over the 4th. We had a fantastic time. Dennis and the other people at the Inn were very friendly and made us feel right at home. The location is an easy walk to town or the beaches. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I was in town on business, but my wife travelled with me so we also had a bit of vacation. The Anchor Inn was a lovely place to stay, Dennis was extremely hospitable and helpful ... and the location was walking distance from the center of town. We were pleased with the accommodations. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business