“Basic Italian place with friendly vibe”
Review of Fusaro's

Fusaro's
Ranked #39 of 145 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We went to Fusaro's for the first time on our recent visit to Nantucket and will definitely go back again. Everyone there was incredibly friendly. I had the chicken Marsala which was decent. The sauce was a bit creamier than I expected at first but it definitely had the Marsala taste. My husband had the beef short ribs which he raved about and the kids enjoyed their chicken tenders. The waitress and hostess were both were friendly. Portions were generous. The bar though small seemed to be very lively. When we arrived the restaurant portion was almost empty but that changed quickly. It seemed to be a popular spot for the year round Nantucketers. We definitely plan to go back there again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great place to enjoy real Italian food. Outdoor patio seating in the summer is a nice touch, just watch that the cushions are not wet. The Almond Joy Martini was excellent.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

The restaurant itself is very charming and the staff is very friendly. My husband was in the mood for pizza- sausage and pepperoni and he loved it! Said it was the best! I, however, took the recommendation of our server who promised me that the linguini con vongole was the best thing on the menu. I have to tell you- I was so disappointed. It tasted just like ocean salt water. I took about 2 bites. I didn't complain, but would never return. I left hungry which disturbs me greatly.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Went with the family at 6pm and got seated right away, which for Nantucket is great. However, when we left at 7pm, there was a wait, but didn't seem too bad. The takeaway here is that if you are with kids, go early.

Food was OK. Nothing to crave next time you go to the island, but good and commensurate for the price and taking into account that it is Nantucket.

The server was pleasant and effective.

Next year I will likely come back.

New york and Joisy nanny crowd: this is not for you. You are better off at Pi Pizza.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Service was poor, very slow. Sent back salads, dressing was oily. Minestrone soup was not good or authentic Italian. Pasta poorly seasoned, marinara was watery. Missing parts of the order. Had to ask for grated cheese. I refuse to order dessert. (Writing this review while at the restaurant).