“Think about these sandwiches all year”
Review of Something Natural

Something Natural
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Seacoast, NH
“Think about these sandwiches all year”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We go to Nantucket almost every year for a week and I dream about the sandwiches 51 weeks of the year. We walk over in the morning and get sandwiches for the beach. The sandwiches are so big that I save half for lunch the next day. Great cookies too.

• Visited August 2013

Ashland, Massachusetts
“Delicious sandwiches and a great value!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The sandwiches were bigger than we expected and delicious. Loved being able to sit outside at the picnic tables to eat and when I went in to have some leftovers wrapped up, someone helped me right away despite the long line. We will be back!

Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Incredibly Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Something Natural is certainly doing something right, because the food here was just incredible. We went on a Friday at lunch time and the place wasn't crowded at all. The service was fast (and they deliver the food very quickly).

The sandwiches are just incredible. I had a Smoked Turkey on French, and it was one of the better sandwiches I've had in a long, long time. From the very first bite, I was completely sold. It was fresh, had high quality ingredients, and overall, was the perfect lunch. I also had a chocolate chip cookie, which was equally as delicious. I couldn't be happier with the restaurant.

We ate outside- they have a very relaxing, wide open picnic area. There's a little boat that kids can play on and a number of picnic tables spaced out around the property. It made for a very memorable, fun experience.

I'd highly recommend eating here. As soon as I finished my meal, I already started planning a return trip. It's that good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank thegreatone3182
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Pure Love”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

No sandwich can compare! Fresh Portuguese bread, enough said. Oh, and they have Matt Fee Tea!! A must do.

• Visited July 2013
Washington, DC
“Perfection”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great sandwiches, fast and friendly service. Never fails to disappoint. Everything on the menu is great, though I recommend ordering your food to go, as the picnic tables can be buggy in the summer.

Visited July 2013