“Pick up a picnic here on your way to the beach!”
Review of Something Natural

Something Natural
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Walked off the ferry, picked up our bikes @ Young's Bike Shop and then headed to "Something Natural." Kind of tricky to find since there is absolutely no sign from Cliff Road that we could see. A great variety of fresh breads and sandwiches and just stuffed full of all the veggies and toppings you order. A half a sandwich was almost too much for me! Loved sitting on Dionis Beach eating my sandwich and watching the waves!

1  Thank jrt55857

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Interesting little bakery and sandwich shop on Cliff Road. Look like just another residence from the road but don't let that fool ya. Great sandwiches on freshly baked breads and rolls. Eat in or take out. A good spot to hit before you head to the beach for the day.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great Sandwiches for those beach days. I suggest that you order in advance so you don't have to wait as it gets quite crowded.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

For Nantucket, which is a fairly expensive place to visit, this place gives you great sandwiches and ridiculous value. The sandwich I had (roast beef) was easily 2 meals for me, and a bargain considering. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We go to Nantucket almost every year for a week and I dream about the sandwiches 51 weeks of the year. We walk over in the morning and get sandwiches for the beach. The sandwiches are so big that I save half for lunch the next day. Great cookies too.