“Great lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Nantucket
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I were staying at the Jared Coffin House and this restaurant was 2 doors down, so we thought we would try it. Glad we did because the chicken flatbread with Caesar salad was fabulous. My husband's burger was really thick and excellent! The only complaint would be that the music upstairs was very strange, whining electric sounds, and too loud. It was to the point of being annoying and we almost asked them to turn it way down. Service was excellent. The downstairs is in a cellar while the upstairs is brighter. Photographs were interesting up there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had the lobster cobb salad (split it; it was big) and loved it. Great local beer (Cisco Whale's Tail).

Visited May 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The lobster bisque was the best I've ever had. The restaurant is housed in an old building so it's a terrific environment too. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Great Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The bartender was great. My boyfriend and I got there late on a Friday night. We sat at the bar, I think his name was Mike, he was super nice. He put in an order of food for us even though the kitchen was just about closed. We went back the next night because we liked the ambiance, the food, drink and company! Great place to go.

Visited April 2014
Torrance, California
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

After walking all day we stopped here for dinner. They were working on the outside (prepping for painting) so we entered on the side upstairs (downstairs closed). I had the Island Quahog Chowder which was good but I wanted to try the lobster roll which was on their internet site menu but wasn't on the menu once we got there. My husband had the turkey club which he said was okay, nothing special. Would I go back? Probably not but it is a safe bet for families.

Visited May 2014