“Pleasant”

Grand Traverse Resort
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Acme
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We went up to TC for Blossom Days. The resort was beautiful and full of fun shops, especially the Dylan's candy shops. We didn't want they night to end so we went to the sports bar within the resort, and it was so small and jam packed full of people that we went to the super tiny lobby bar. I would gladly go back again.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I spent 6 nights and ate multiple meals at the Sweetwater Restaurant and other functions at the Grand Traverse Resort. Huge kudo's to Chef Dave (pastry chef) and Chef Bill, for making my stay and ALL my meals delicous and gluten free. Be sure to inform them when you are there and they will accomodate your requests. I had delicious gluten free bread, muffins, brownies, pie, apple crisp, cookies, and pizza. It is so wonderful to have someone so willing to make your stay, "the best ever."
I can't say enough about how they went out of their way to make me feel like royality. If you plan to stay at the resort, be sure to let them know your needs. You will be very happy.

1  Thank charlotte m
Reviewed 19 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at this resort for a weekend in the summer . The hotel is nice , the food is average really no big deal . I found our room to be small and oddly shaped , the bathroom was okay . the bed was very comfortable . the room was very clean. I found the hotel to be very busy , but that weekend I there alot going on in traverse city.We need to be back up there again this summer not sure yet if we will stay at this hotel!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed here a few months ago for a friend 40'th Birthday. they say they spent several million on renovations but I think they spent it all in the lobby. Our room had cobb webb's in the corner. you can stay at any other hotel in town for half the price.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

This is a great all inclusive resort. They have a little bit of everything there and their rooms are very nice since they have updated them. Prices are a bit high for restaurant and shops, but that is typical for those type of places.