“The Main Attraction: the food”
Review of Sauce

Sauce
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Adrian
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sauce Italian Grill & Pub is a family owned restaurant featuring authentic Sicilian cuisine. Established December 2011, we have been voted "Best of Lenawee" for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't be fooled or disappointed by your entrance into this restaurant. The first room looks like a bar, but down the hall is the dining room with an intriguing view of part of the kitchen. Further back is the al fresco dining. The food here is delicious. The Tiramisu is even better! Get there early on a Friday or Saturday night, because this place is packed full by 6:30. It is located right around the corner from the Croswell Opera House.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here. Highly recommend. Staff is excellent. Try to stop in at least once a week.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both loved our meal at Sauce in Adrian tonight. Hubby had Mahi Mahi which was a special, and I had shrimp scampi which is a menu staple. Most of the meal was great! The only thing that could be improved upon is the bread. Maybe some spices in the olive oil for the bread would help. I had the house salad which is $4 ala carte, and it was excellent as was my shrimp scampi.

I can’t wait to return to try more items on the menu. There were wonderful specials offered. One was a seafood risotto that I would like to try and a peach, avocado, Gorgonzola salad. One could add chicken or salmon to this salad. If you’re in the area, eat at Sauce. You won’t regret it! I hear their pizzas are awesome!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We love to eat here! I love the different pasta dishes, they are really delicious. My husband likes steak & veggie medley dishes. We also make sure to eat there on our birthdays you get a free meal you do have to show your ID and desserts are so good. The kid size meals are very large, your child will not be disappointed. Enjoy

Reviewed 7 June 2018

very good Italian food you get your moneies worth. we had the laganza and it was out of this world waitress was great

Been to Sauce? Share your experiences!