“Delicious Mexican food!!!”
Review of The Grasshopper

The Grasshopper
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Adrian
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Grasshopper - El Chapulin Inc. has been a family owned and operated restaurant for more than 40 years. We only serve authentic Mexican food that is freshly made and perfectly seasoned in generous servings. Come to The Grasshopper for the great food and stay for the amazing atmosphere. As a family-owned restaurant, we're all about making our customers feel like family from the moment they walk through the door. It is our goal for every one of our customers to have the best experience possible and eat some of the best authentic Mexican food in the area. Bring the family or grab a group of friends and get out The Grasshopper and have a delicious Mexican plate and enjoy the atmosphere that our customers have come to love.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love the nachos and enchiladas!! And if you've never been, one thing you must try is the cheese sauce "green sauce"!!

There are newer reviews for The Grasshopper

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Been eating here longer than I can remember. Never been dissapointed. Everything is muy bueno.My favorites are Chalupas (tostados),and the Barbarcoa taco. If you haven't been there and you like Mexican food you must go. Better than any Mexican restaurants I have eaten in in Texas or anywhere West or East.My friends and family all feel same way.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I like the food here, though it tends to be a bit more expensive than other Mexican restaurants in the area. It is the ONLY Mexican restaurant I know that doesn't serve free chips & salsa.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I grew up in the area and this has been around since I was a kid. Family owned and the recipes have remained the same. Overall the food is fantastik and when the bill comes its a little shocking at how low the prices are. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Whenever we are in town we always stop here. The food is delicious, well priced, and always quick delivery to our table. My mouth is watering just thinking about this place!