“Can't believe there isn't more hype!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #51 of 90 Restaurants in Adrian
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I come to Mancino's generally once a month as a treat to myself and my family. I first started coming here when I was starting out as a vegetarian and needed new restaurants to try out that had good vegetarian friendly foods. Mancino's did more than impress. The subs are toasted perfectly, the cheese is warm and gooey, and the all the toppings are so fresh and crisp. The veggie grinder that I order every time, is loaded with mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, peppers, and onions. I also ask for banana peppers as an addition usually. The cheese bread is great as a side for a couple people to share and the drinks are serve yourself. Pink lemonade is the best in my opinion. I believe it's Pepsi products, but I may be mistaken. I have never had a bad experience here, and I've been going here now for nearly 4 years straight, almost every month. I'd say they are doing something right!