“Total Surprise!”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Hugo's Ceviches sells the best ceviches in Guatemala and our slogan says "the taste of the sea in a colonial atmosphere." We also delicious shrimp dishes, seafood broth, shrimp broth, bream, snapper, shrimp burgers and endless dishes you have to try. In Antigua Guatemala.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

One hour from the coast I did not expect a great ceviche restaurant. The selections were wide - from ceviche in 4 or more combinations to fish served a variety of ways. The service was attentive and gave us plenty of time to enjoy our food and good conversation! We were had dinner on a Friday night and the room was busy but not packed. The upper deck is open on the weekends. A play area is provided for kids in the front dining room.

There are newer reviews for Hugo's Ceviches

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were in Antigua for just a few days, and we still went here twice. Everything was fantastic from the fries, to the ceviche, and micheladas/preparadas!

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Very delish seafood in Antigua, I had the Super Hugo Ceviche and wifey had some outstanding shrimps! Loved it will be back for sure.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

A favorite of ours for ceviche and for those who do not want ceviche they offer many other choices that are great. The food is consistently great and the service is also great. Clean, flavorful and well priced.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I'm not much of a fried girl. I grew up in Chicago and we were more meat and potatoes. Fried food was more of a southern food tradition. I was hoping to find some white fish (Dorado) ceviche. That day, the only fish ceviche they had was shark so I passed. Instead I ordered a fried fish and it was soooo good. Probably one of the best I have ever had. I was glad they didn't have my white fish ceviche after I ate what I ordered. Before the meal, they bring out these small fish ball appetizers with tartar sauce and they were so amazing that next time I will order a plate of those too!

2  Thank Kelly C