D'Leyenda Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Aurora Hotel(Antigua)
View Hotel
All reviewsbar next doorthe main squarerooftop terracecontinental breakfastcentral parkhot tubperfect locationsmall hotelagua volcanocharming hotelrooms are beautifulguatemala citypurified waterfresh fruitbring earplugsspent nightswonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2010

This beautiful boutique hotel in Antigua has everything you could possibly ask for. The rooms are charming and spotlessly clean, the terrace where breakfast is served has amazing views of the volcano, the staff are attentive and incredibly polite and it is only a few steps away from the main square. Everything was top rate from the immaculate bathroom to the personalized attention so much so that we were really sad to leave.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I stayed at D'Leyenda Hotel for three nights. There was a very nice personal touch about the service, and it is a small, cosy hotel. I would highly recommend it.

One small thing though - the room that I stayed in wasn't very well insulated from noise, so I could hear live music from elsewhere. It didn't bother me, but if you are a light sleeper, that might be a problem.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank solewalker
Reviewed 12 September 2010

My wife and I stayed at D'Leyenda Hotel for a night on a short trip to Antigua. The service was amazing from the start. The hotel wrote back emails promptly and answered all of my questions. No hidden fees and no last minute room changes, which unfortunately can be common occurrences at Guatemala hotels. Very pleasant and helpful staff. The room and bathroom were clean and rustically styled. The rooftop was amazing with a great view. The location cannot be beat as the central park is around a 40ft walk. Great place! We can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I have been travelling around the world for almost one year. The hospitality and service I have had here has been incredible. Initially i stayed for 3 nights, visited another town in Gmala and then returned for another 3 nights. I loved it here. Location, beautiful rooms, the friendliest staff and as a solo traveller, being made welcome is paramount to my enjoyment of a city. I will definitely return and have already recommended it to friends. Having breakfast on the rooftop terrace, overlooking the volcano is hard to beat ! Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful stay !!! I will be back one day !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank TREZK
Reviewed 28 August 2010

We stayed at D'Leyenda for 4 nights on our trip to Guatemala. We had the large room with a king bed for three nights, then came back for one night and stayed in a room with a queen. The rooms are really nice, immaculate, and beautiful. The bathrooms are gorgeous. The location is great right off the main plaza. The staff is super nice...very accomodating and want to please. They made us feel very welcome. They gave great advice on restaurants and tours. They have a lovely roof top patio with lovely views.
I would stay here again!
The only negative is that there is not an outside air source for the king room, so the air was a bit stagnet. In the other rooms you could open the window for some air circulation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple