“My favorite Restuarant of Antigua”
Review of Tartines

Tartines
Ranked #46 of 370 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Antigua, Guatemala
“My favorite Restuarant of Antigua”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Their steaks are divine and by far the best French fries in the known world. I choose this place over any place for the last 6 years.

Visited January 2014

Boston, MA
“Loved our meal here”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were looking for Flor de Lis but the map on my phone couldn't find it, nor could anyone from the area... we saw the sign "best terrace in antigua" which many places have... TIP: if a place says they have the best terrace, they HAVE a terrace that is probably amazing... if not the BEST in some way. This terrace was small and overlooking the ruins of a church - very cool and different - no views of cityscape but that's ok. You feel like you're perched on top of ruins which is neat. The service was great and I had a chicken dish that was just TO DIE FOR.

All 6 of us were totally delighted with the meal - 2 bottles of wine and 6 dishes for around 200.00.... not bad at all, if you ask me...worth every penny. a great experience all around!

Visited February 2014
Bogota, Colombia
“Great food, nice terrace”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Although seating at the terrace is not guaranteed, food was outstanding, fresh, tasty menu.

Paninis are a good option if not too hungry. The view from the terrace is unique and quiet.

Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable & Romantic”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I came here for my birthday dinner. We ordered two lomito dishes, appetizer, dessert and wine. All were tasty and satisfying.

The staff sang happy birthday to another table and declined when my girlfriend told them that it was my birthday. Very strange. An individual waiter brought they cake and politely set it in front of me.

Other than the slight hiccup with the cake I enjoyed the food, the views and it's romanitic (if there isn't a table with a large party and kids).

Visited February 2014
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Superb French Cuisine in Antigua Guatemala!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

As a farewell to one of our fellow volunteer vacationers, four of us chose to dine here on his last evening at our homestay.
One of our party ordered the quiche of the day (tarta), shared it, and we all declared it delicious! My husband ordered Gnocchi with cream and mushrooms. I will be ordering it on my next visit! Our guest of honor ordered the asparagus crepe and quietly devoured every last bite. I guess it must have been delightful! I had the sauteed mushroom, tomato confit and emmenthaler cheese panini and would wholeheartely reccomend it!
Our server was very accomodating and his English skill made the non-Spanish speakers in our group very comfortable. The chef came out to our table and chatted for a while which always makes me believe that he really cares about the food and the customers he serves. He really is from France (accent and all!) and recounted his journey from there to Antigua.
This is a great place for anyone to dine with a nice selection of vegetarian dishes. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and opens at 11:00 a.m. Tuesdays through Sundays with varied closing times. Tuesdays and Wednesdays, it closes at 7:00 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays, closing time is at 10:00 p,m. The restaurant closes early on Sundays, at 3:45 p.m

• Visited February 2014