“very good food”
Review of Ixcot's Creperia & Cafe Bar - CLOSED

Ixcot's Creperia & Cafe Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family owned creperia. Chef Julio Ixcot is a native Guatemalan, but spent 20 years in the U.S. where he learned the restaurant business and was a chef with Morton's Steak House. Ixcot's specializes in crepes, but offers salads, panini's and incredible desserts. Ixcot's is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Ixcot's offers outdoor seating, bar seating and full dining room.
Fredonia, Ky.
“very good food”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

we ate here quite by accident, as it appears about 4 restaurants are together. We thought we had found the Ocelot, but it was Ixcot's. The surprise is that the wood was wonderful and we're glad that is where we ate. The pannini was wonderful and more than I could eat. 2 of us had lasagna which was very tasty and 1 had the leek vegetable soup. Everything was good and for a reasonable price. recommend it.

Visited November 2012

Houston, Texas, United States
“Hidden treasure in Antigua!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This Creperia & Cafe is an amazing family-owned find here in Antigua! The food is outstanding; made from fresh and local ingredients put together by a very talented chef. I ate here twice while in Antigua and both of my meals were delicious - my mouth waters just thinking about them! I had the filet mignon for dinner, and for lunch shared a salad, chicken and spinach crepe and the Ixcot's special sweet crepe with strawberries, chocolate and caramel. Everything I tasted and saw during my visits makes me want to go back and try everything on the menu - the chef is very creative and well-trained. I hope you'll stop by and visit them for some great food!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing risotto!”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I can't believe that I found better Italian food in Antigua, than restaurants in Houston that claim to be authentic. My ribeye steak with a mushroom sauce was super delicious and cooked to a perfect medium rare. I have only had risotto like at Ixcots in Tuscany! You try it.

1 Thank Glendish
“Fine attention to the details with good portions.”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

This restaurant has fine attention to detail to their food and service so I would definitely come back. This is not a place to rush through your meal. It's great to savor.

I dined here twice while in Antigua and both meals were delicious. I had the smoked salmon crepe and the filet mignon. I would recommend the latter for a heartier meal though the crepes are plenty large.

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
“Lovely family owned...fun and tasty food”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Very accommodating and FRESH! Lovely atmosphere and the food choices are varied and good. The crepes are tasteful and the salads a bountiful and organic!

Visited June 2012