Casa de los Micos
US$153
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$278
US$140
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
US$182
US$141
US$86
Hotel Casa Antigua(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$47
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have stayed here probably 5 times, brought friends, love Guillermo and Alicia, both good cooks, very fun and funny, and the place is very quiet,beautiful, but just a couple of blocks away from downtown.Trust me, I have stayed 3 other places in Antigua, and if you want a nice outdoor patio area to relax or study, this is the place!

Room Tip: The room on the end has more light.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed there twice and this is testament to the quality of our stay. We enjoy the court yard, the rooms, the meals and the walk through Antigua. The location is close to everything, the owners are delightful people, and the rooms are very nice, clean and fabulously decorated. My favorite part of the stay is the court yard. You can do your work in the courtyard, read there and pass the whole day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank makepeace
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Really a wonderful place for anyone- quiet location (ten minute walk to Parque Central), rooms around a small garden, great home cooked food, and very personal service. I was in Antigua for two weeks studying Spanish, and very quickly found that i was learning more around the dinner table with Guillermo and Alice then in school. Hosts can also arrange for Spanish lessons in the guest house garden. Casa los Micos was like a home away from home for me during my stay in Antigua- i will definitely stay there again next trip

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank KenSternSeattle
Reviewed 17 January 2014

An extreamly clean, safe place to call home during your stay in Antigua. I had the pleasure of being a guest in this charming couples home for 3 weeks while I studied Spanish here at a local school. The senior is an exelect chef and prepared wonderful healthy food at every meal. If I ever return, I hope to stay here again.....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 232Charles2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The Casa de los Micos is the place to go while you are in Antigua. It’s a wonderful bed and breakfast. I have been there 3 times and have received nothing but the best attention. The owners, Guillermo and Alice, are excellent hosts and they really take care of their guests. During my stay, I became ill and Guillermo and Alice took me to the hospital and waited for me. Guillermo is a great chef and prepares tasty, healthy meals. The place is very quiet and has a convenient location—it’s about a 10-15 minute walk to de Central Park. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo