“Not to be missed - beautiful way to start your morning!”
Review of YogAntigua

YogAntigua
Ranked #5 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Antigua
More attraction details
Owner description: YogAntigua established in 2000 with 3 trained teachers from around the world offering public/private classes, retreats and workshops on various yoga forms like Hatha Hold, Sivananda, Vinyasa Flow, Yin & Resorative. Please come visit our studio's in an art galley and the Holistic Center. Namaste.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I took one of Nancy's classes at the Hotel Panza Verde...what an experience to do real yoga with an instructor who had just returned from 3 months in India. Not to mention practicing in the beautiful Panza Verde Hotel. Run, don't walk to YogAntigua!

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I went to several yoga classes every week while I was staying in Antigua for a language program. The classes were by far the highlight of the week. The location at the Panza Verde was amazing, and the teachers were all very skilled. I also did some private lessons with Rene, and these were really helpful when it came to bringing my practice back home. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys yoga or even those who are just learning about it.

2  Thank Ann C
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We only managed to squeeze in a few yoga sessions with Yogantigua in Antigua, but they were very worthwhile. Nancy and Liz were incredibly patient and helpful teachers....and their individual sessions were just wonderful. The Panza Verde is a wonderfully tranquil retreat in Antigua. HIghly recommended for all levels of yoga enthusiasts.

2  Thank adultbackpackers
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My friend rented a house for us in Antigua for 9 days. Every morning we did Yoga. Nancy, our teacher, was AMAZING!! We had a large group and she was able to come to our house. I haven't done Yoga in a few years and I have some lower back issues. Nancy would make modifications for me and would let me know ahead of time if the move may hurt me. She was very warm, funny, caring and knowledgable. It was a luxury to have our own private teacher and ask questions and go at our own pace. Everyday we tried a new kind of Yoga. It was the first time for a few of the guys and they really enjoyed it too. I definitely would recommend her. We had Liz the first day. She was also wonderful.
A special bonus was that Nancy gives massages too. She brought a team of girls with her. Some of us had more than one! First I had Sandra and second time it was Marisol. Both incredible!

2  Thank Heather M