“Charming home, convenient location, along with...”
other travellers have booked this property
Garage and Patio
3rd Bedroom
One of the bathrooms
Patio
Stairs to Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TN
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Oct 2013
Hi Cathy, I'm glad we were able to feel you welcomed in Antigua. I hope you can come back some day. We'll be happy to see you again. Thanks for taking care of our house! We really appreciate it! Best regards to you and your family!
CA
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Rugged travelers
San Francisco
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
29 May 2013
Hi Anna, thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you personally. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Guatemala, Antigua and in my house.
I wanted to ask you a favor. If you took some pictures of Antigua, or the house and would like to share it with us, please send them to me and I'll post them here for other guests to enjoy.
Please take care. I'm glad you are back home, safe and sound. -Sincerely, Nancy and Carlos
Santa Rosa. California
Reviewed 19 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

19 Apr 2013
Hi Nannette,
I'm glad you were able to enjoy the house and rest after your mission in Guatemala. I really appreciate your hard work and dedication to this country (Nannette and her friends volunteered time and work at a local hospital in rural Guatemala) Please remember my offer next time you come to Guatemala. Sincerely, Carlos
CA USA
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

15 Apr 2013
Hi Dana,
I'm glad you made it home safe. Thanks for your comments about the house and myself. I really appreciate them. Please remember to keep in touch when you come next time to Guatemala. Sincerely, Carlos
CA
Reviewed 14 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
14 Apr 2013
Dear Janet,
Thanks for your kind words for us. It was a pleasure to meet both of you.
We're glad we could be of service to you. We're sorry about what happened to you, but we're glad things worked out in the end.
Thanks again for your comments on the house and us. We sincerely appreciate it! We look forward to meeting Dawn and her family in June.
Sincerely, Nancy and Carlos
MD, USA
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
12 Apr 2013
Hi Neil,
It's good to hear from you. Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. I'm glad things worked out with your mom and were able to get back home safe. I hope by now, you found your dream job! Sincerely Nancy and Carlos.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing