Free cancellation until 25/07
US$170
US$308
US$141
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$153
US$140
US$99
US$89
Hotel Meson del Valle(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$62
The Yellow House(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$22
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I took my new boss on a visit to our work I. Guatemala and we stayed two nights at Tradiciones. Everything was superb as the two times before. Beatriz and Monica were excellent hosts. This is a real find for the price--and in the heart of Antigua within walking distance from row of my favorite restaurants, Bistrot Cinq and Hector's.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Words to live by while visiting Antigua, Guatemala. As a majority of the businesses operate in old Spanish colonial digs, each opens its doors in the most beautiful wonders to encounter.

Beatriz and Monica are the most hospitable tenants. Free breakfast every morning and immaculate clean rooms after a day of exploration. We stayed in the Noche Buena for 3 nights and was a great place. Amazing rooftop with a backdrop of the trio of volcanoes on a clear day. A great way to relax as the place sits on the outskirts from the center on a quiet street (easily still accessible to all that Antigua has to offer)

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We attended the same conference, mentioned in the previous review, and can only second the praise for the Hotel Tradiciones Antigua and their staff. Even though we (sadly) spoke no Spanish, Beatriz and Monica were a delight and ever smiling! Our stay was for twelve days, certainly long enough to see any flaws...and, there were none! Our only regret was when it came time to leave! We will definitely return! Kitanigha!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband and I attended a conference in Antigua and were fortunate we booked our room at Hotel Tradiciones Antigua. Beatriz and Monica were very attentive to anything we needed! Beatriz arranged our airport pickup and drop off. They made a wonderful breakfast every morning and even made breakfast early when our group had an early morning trip. Monica even made us breakfast when we slept in late! Our hotel room was cozy but very clean. The hotel is located on a lovely tree lined street.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Toby G
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I love Hotel Tradiciones Antigua! It was my second time there and I enjoyed every single day so much. The place is absolutely perfect! The hotel is clean, neat, and quiet. My room was a good size, clean, neat, and very comfy. I feel like I'm home when I am there. The staff is very friendly; every morning I enjoyed the delicious breakfast prepared by Monica and Beatriz! Beatriz and Monica are great, very helpful, and friendly! the hotel is very well located, only 5 minutes walking from the downtown. I recommend this hotel if you are planning to visit Antigua Guatemala!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo