See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the beautiful Semana Santa suite for 4 nights and we loved it! The hotel was clean, spacious, and made us feel right at home. Beatriz always made sure to accommodate our needs, and was always so pleasant and helpful. The room itself was wonderful, and the terrace had such a lovely and relaxing view. The breakfasts each morning were delicious, with many options for various preferences. The service we received was outstanding and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a pleasant, quiet and comfortable stay in Antigua.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at the Tradiciones Hotel in Antigua. Situated in a beautiful street in a quiet part of Antigua. The hotel is very clean and is catered to perfection. And last but not least, Beatriz is a great hostess. Don't forget to take a look at the roof of the hotel where you have a great view of the city.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2014

I loved Hotel Tradiciones so much! Beatriz is incredibly helpful and kind. The breakfast each morning was delicious and my room was cozy and comfortable. The view on the roof terrace is stunning. It's about a 10 minute walk to Antigua center and there are plenty of coffee shops and places to eat along the way. Overall, Tradiciones is quiet, peaceful, and restful. I highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Very nice place and great service!! Staff was friendly, keep place very clean. And the breakfast was delicious, much better than expected! Stay is calm and peaceful, very relaxing. Would stay there again definitely.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2014

This is the second time that I stay in Tradiciones Antigua and I can't but love it more and more. The first time I stayed in the hotel I fell in love with the cozyness, the traditional antigua style, the location, the service and the personalized attention. My best friend reserved the whole hotel for his wedding and I had a chance to experience it in much detail. This year, I returned with my girlfriend and we booked the Semana Santa suite, which is the biggest room. An amazing room that comes with a walk-in closet, chimney, jacuzzi, and has a magnifficent view of the volcanoes. It also includes breakfast in the room. The food was amazing, and Beatriz spoiled us with all her attention. On one day my girlfriend asked if they had some items for breakfast, like whole grain bread, yoghurt and other stuff, and even though it was not part of the breakfast, Beatriz surprised her. On another day we had to leave to the volcanoe very early, and again, Beatriz made a special breakfast and packaged it for us to take it away.

She was more than helpful to us, giving us all kinds of tips and information, way before we arrived to the hotel.

We love this hotel because its conveniently located walking distance to the best restaurants and the centre of antigua, and its just beautiful. I love it because you can experience the real antigua style.

Room Tip: If you are on a honeymoon, you should choose the semana santa room, which is just amazing
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple