- The staff: Always smiling, extremely polite and helpful.
- The coffee: one of the best I had in Guatemala.
- Location: close enough to the main plaza that you can walk there, far enough that you don't suffocate.
- Hungry after having breakfast. Needs 1 more item.
- Our room was the first one on the right as you enter the hotel, adjacent to the entrance hall/bar and because of its location a) you're often woken up by music at really weird times like 8am b) smoking in the entrance hall is immediately felt in the room.
- Trying to charge us more for the second night (the first night was paid via booking.com) because we "picked a different room" than in our original booking when we checked in. Reality of course is that we were told we could choose ANY room we liked when checking in for the same price. Unnecessary.
Having said all this, will I stay here again? Definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Bella is beautifully designed boutique hotel located in the center of Antigua. Each of our 8 rooms are complete with high-speed WiFi, telephones, flat screen TVs with cable, pillow top mattresses, rainforest shower heads and suites with jacuzzi. Breakfast is included as well as a smile upon arrival. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us and look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Casa Bella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.