The old town of Antigua is a not to miss juel; and the Hotel lies about 100m from the old section perimeter. Our nice room, No 253, was spacy and had a nice wooden roof and a fireplace. The only negatives for us: no refrigerator and very low lighting for reading in bed. The hotel is a whole resort area, with low buildings, pleasant inner spaces, a nice garden with tropical flowers and an open swimming pool. Breakfast buffet was also very good with a reasonable variety. I would say that the hotel atmosphere does not distroy the unique sense of livivg in another, old, better world, which lingers in old Antigua. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala