I was on vacation in Antigua Guatemala and stayed at the Hotel Soleil Antigua, I liked the customer service but I think it can be improved especially in the taste of the food. Did not like the humidity in the room, there was no heating. I think it is very nice but is far from the center of the fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soleil La Antigua, colonial style to keep the harmony with one of the most beautiful destination, ANTIGUA GUATEMALA is a treasure chest of customs and traditions and is situated on the base of a volcano, it combines with full service hotel, restaurant, Mayan Thai Spa, gym, gardens, pools, tennis court and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Soleil La Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Antigua
- Soleil La Antigua Guatemala
- Antigua Villa Guatemala
- Soleil La Antigua Hotel Guatemala