“Tasty pancakes and nice owners”
Review of Ochenta y Tres - CLOSED

Ochenta y Tres
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Antigua, Guatemala
“Tasty pancakes and nice owners”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stopped by this morning after seeing reviews on Trip Advisor and had the pancakes with a cappuccino, both of which were very good and only cost Q25 total. What a great deal! I also got to meet Lu and Niko (the owners) who were really friendly. I will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tyler C

Los Angeles, California
“Scrumptious Breakfast.”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Thank you tripadvisor. Because of other reviews I made my way to Ochenta y Tres for breakfast. The pancakes look amazing. However, on this morning I chose their omelet sandwich made on freshly baked (in their kitchen) bread. It was super delicious. The sandwich also came with a cappuccino ...one of the best I've had in Guatemala. Ana, one of the owners was a delight...and she is fluent in English. Her partner, Nico was in the kitchen cooking. The decor is cute and much of it is made from recycled wood and industrial crates. They also bake a lot of pastries on site. I was told today they were making fresh apple pie. Of course I'm sorry I will miss it. This place has been open six months and it is certain to be a huge hit with travelers and locals. Prices are very reasonable. I will definitely return when I am in Antigua.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nancy D
Montreal, Canada
“Best cafe in Antigua!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We loved this cafe! The owners (Who are always there!) are the most lovely people, and we immediately felt so at home in their friendly cafe. The company is enough for 5 stars, but the food and the coffee was also delicious. This was are favourite breakfast spot in Antigua!
Best of Luck!
Cavan & Ana (The Canadians)

• Visited April 2014
OchentayTres, Propietario at Ochenta y Tres, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
You two are so sweet!!! Thaaank youuuuuu so muuuch for your extremely nice comment! We appreciate it so much. It was great meeting you and we hope to see you back here!
This means so much to us.. We are more than happy to hear that you felt comfortable at our little cafe.
Please take care and we wish you all the best as well…!
If you are ever back in La Antigua please remember that our doors are always open for you!
Can I give your comment 5 stars!? :)
Sucre, Bolivia
“Lovely people lovely coffee”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

As the title says this place is run by Anna y Niko cool people to chat too. They have fresh cookies or cakes daily and good tasty food. A nice chilled out place for a coffee and a natter. Miss you guys :)

• Visited April 2014
OchentayTres, Propietario at Ochenta y Tres, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Hey! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a nice comment! We are flattered!! Its so nice to read a comment such as yours because basically, its what we are trying to do.
Forget about the formality between employee/ customer and just try to make and great connection! We love the fact that you felt this way! It means we are doing something right!
Take care and remember that you'll always be welcomed at our place!!
“Awesome”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Loved everything....nice place, lovely people, exquisit food, and really nice prices; this place really has it all! Totally recommended

OchentayTres, Propietario at Ochenta y Tres, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much Kathleen!! We value your opinion very, very much. We are so happy that you liked our little cafe, it truly means a lot to us.
We hope to see you soon at Ochenta y Tres,
You are always welcomed here!