“A taste from home”

Ranked #22 of 360 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: French, European, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Best crepes and galettes in town! "What's a galette?" - you may ask. Well, it's a savory crepe made out of buckwheat which means it's gluten free. Delicious, healthy and all for a great price. We also have fresh and organic salads, delicious soups, excellent sandwiches, wines and some original French drinks like Ricard, Diablo and Apple Sider...not putting aside a really cold Gallo (home beer)! And, did we mention delicious sweet crepes (nutella, caramel, chocolate)? Come join our original French restaurant just half a block away from Antigua's Central Park. We offer you the real Bretagne (France) crepes...a taste you cannot miss!
Seattle, Washington
“A taste from home”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Being from Brittany (France) myself, I know what a good crepe and a good galette taste like. This place really makes me feel like I am home: it's deliciousness every time time I go there. I stayed over a month in Antigua, and I couldn't help but to go to this great restaurant several times, bringing friends along. And to top it off, the owners are the sweetest. I highly recommend this place!

1 Thank Elorac G

Wilmington, Delaware
“Nothing not to like about this place”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a light meal and the receptionist at our hotel recommended Le Petit Saint Malo. We were welcomed by the chef, a French gentleman from Brittany. The waitress was very polite and catered to all our needs. We all ordered crepes that we very tasty. Would love to return.

North Conway, New Hampshire
“Great Little French Restaurant”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We just happened to be walking by this place and looked in. We decided to stay and look at the menu. Amazing crepes. I had the best spinach, chicken in cheese crepe. Worth finding this place and giving it a try.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Peggy M
Seongnam, South Korea
“Finally some Real French Crêpes in Guatemala!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Even though eating crêpes became quite trendy in Guatemala since a few years now, it is really hard, not to say impossible, to find the authentic dish in any place selling "crêpes".

However, I can finally say there is one place, THE place to have the real Breton experience in Guatemala!! Gallettes are excellent and taste just like in France, and as for sweet crêpes, keep it simple with sugar and butter, no need for more!!!

Le Petit Saint Malo, definitely a must-visit in Antigua.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Anais_Faure
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Authenthic Crepes”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Finally some real Crepes... Excellent crepes, really good, how a Crepe should be nice and thin. Great flavors, good service, owner/cook was really nice, we even chatted a little bit about belgian beers. Only downside was that my girlfriends crepe, had a little bit too much chocolate sauce, a bit overpowering; however mine was awesome.

Honeslty I think best crepes I've had in the country, next time I'll try a gallete.

Another thing is, I guess inner decoration could be enhanced a bit to appeal to more audiences, I'm not saying it's ugly, just that it could get better, this is a must when you think of the location, (almost at the exit of Antigua)...

What I loved where the thinness of the crepes, everywhere else they don't serve crepes but large pancakes...

• Visited March 2014