My husband and I stayed here for New Year's Eve in 2010. It didn't disappoint. Although our room was tiny, it was lovely and the atmosphere of the terrace and main rooms were cozy and classic. Breakfast was delicious and there is nothing better than eating a traditional Guatemalan meal with a view of the surrounding volcanoes. They invited their guests to share a champagne toast with them on New Year's Eve which was a nice gesture, and the staff was always accommodating. We highly recommend this intimate hotel if you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the main square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Encantada is Antigua's newest boutique hotel and exemplifies a small, elegant, understated hotel with the utmost in comfort and personal service. For the convenience of the international traveler, members of the staff are fluent in English, French and Spanish. Located in the historic city of Antigua, Casa Encantada features nine individually decorated guest rooms and a magnificent terrace suite. The breakfast-terrace and bar overlook the flowering gardens and private pool, which are nestled in a courtyard amidst hanging bougainvillea and towering shade trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Encantada Antigua Guatemala
- Casa Encantada Hotel Antigua Guatemala