We stayed at this hotel in Feb of 2013. The hotel has clean rooms to the standards of Guatemala. The beds were comfortable with different types of rooms depending on how many people were to board for the night. A roof top seating area provided a nice place to gather for our group. A restaurant with nightly musicians gave us a good range of foods to eat with an easy to read menu. We had much fun. A pool and spa was available but we did not use that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful mid-range hotel in the heart, of the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get the most out of your visit to our beautiful city. Our hotel is in the perfect spot, only 2 blocks to our beautiful central park, only 2 blocks to our tourist market, close to lots of restaurants and other services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Posada Don Valentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Don Valentino Antigua Guatemala
- Posada Don Valentino Hotel