First time we stayed here. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. A little noise on the first floor from hallway but nothing to keep me awake. Lounge area and second floor deck were very tranquil for studying and relaxing. Very convenient and close to central park and McDonald's.
Friendly and courteous staff. Used their laundry service and they did an excellent job for a reasonable fee.
We normally stay at one of their other properties Hotel Casa Antigua that I also highly recommend. It has a beautiful garden and more rustic old world feel, which we love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful mid-range hotel in the heart, of the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get the most out of your visit to our beautiful city. Our hotel is in the perfect spot, only 2 blocks to our beautiful central park, only 2 blocks to our tourist market, close to lots of restaurants and other services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Posada Don Valentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Don Valentino Antigua Guatemala
- Posada Don Valentino Hotel