“Nice cozy hotel”

La Gioconda Boutique Hotel
Ranked #9 of 84 Hotels in Odessa
“Nice cozy hotel”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We enjoyed our stay, though guys have to improve their breakfasts a lot, but overall impression is good!
The breakfast was not the best quality, I must admit, müsli kind of year old, but the staff - they tried so hard, and actually helped a lot, being very nice and polite.
Will stay there next year, once we are back to Odessa :)

• Stayed January 2013
Anastacia G, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Dear Guest !
Thank you for having chosen La Gioconda Boutique hotel on your recent visit to Odessa
Your opinion is of great importance to us. We look forward to having you stay with us again

Anastasia Romanenko

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Turkish first
Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Great location, staff are excellent...nothing too much trouble, The room was beautiful, and location to the beach was very easy....bed was very comfortable and view from room was just excellent. Gardens are a nice feature of the hotel, as we spent most of the time on the terrace.....

Room Tip: Beach view is best I think
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest !
Thank you for choosing to stay at La Gioconda Boutique hotel and for taking the time to share your feelings with Tripadvisor
We invite you to return again soon

Yours Sincerely,
Anastasia Romanenko
Reviewed 14 May 2013

La Gioconda and their staff is very accomodating. They have a wonderful spread of food every morning for breakfast. The rooms are nice, big, and clean. The beach is just a few flights of stairs away. Hopefully the construction that was happening while we were there is now finished

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Rcurtista
Dear Guest !
Thank you for your nice comments on Tripadvisor
We enjoyed having you as our Guest and hope to see you again!
With kind regards,
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Was usually staying at another place but decided to check something new and was positively impressed. Location is ok - halfway between the Arcadia beaches/clubs and the center. But you'll need to drive or take a taxi (which is cheap and comes fairly quickly). The building and the yard are very beautiful with a breathtaking sea view, the lobby and the restaurant are very well decorated as well. An eye candy overall. The room was nice with an awesome big mirror right above the bath :). The breakfast was really good with tasty "syrniki"-definitely worth trying. The staff was readily helpful and nice, they gave us perfect recommendations for a place to go out at night (bar called True Man by the way, really lots of fun). Very good experience overall.

• Stayed April 2013
Anastasia G, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Dear Guest!
Thank you for choosing La Gioconda hotel and kind comments on Tripadvisor.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.
Lviv, Ukraine
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I did not stay at the hotel personally however I have booked couple customers of mine into Gioconda. We spent some good time there and staff was very pleasant and helpful. Especially I enjoyed the service from a restaurant waiter. Hotel is new, furniture and interior are neat and clean. Breakfast was ok. It was a bit hard to find it first time but on the other hand location is very quiet and view on the see is stunning. The only down side is price which could've been a bit lower.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest !
Thank you for writing with your very kind comments
We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I have stayed at La Gioconda hotel twice: first time in November of 2012; second time in February of 2013. Both time I had a great and hospitable experience. But the second stay will be particularly engraved in my memory because it was my engagement stay and the hotel made it absolutely wonderful! They decorated the room and bathroom in such an incredible and romantic way that both my fiance and I were stunned and pleasantly surprised! The even prepared a bath in advance, thus making our special occasion very memorable. In addition, the staff is very kind and forthcoming. Their rooms are comfortable, clean and very upscale, befitting a 5-star establishment. I would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adriatic007
Dear Guest!
Thank you for taking the time to post a very detailed review of the hotel and your stay experience.
We are very happy that you liked the hotel and that you found our staff very friendly
We’re looking forward to your visit again
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Reviewed 7 February 2013

It was my first time in Odessa and I was there for business reasons. I'm an Area Manager and I'm living more in Hotels than at home. My experience at Boutique Hotel La Gioconda was excellent in all my points of view. The service was great, they support me with all the transfers from the hotel to my clients and also to the airport. The room was confortable and very beautiful (I'm an architect!), the food at the restaurant was ok and the service for breakfast was amazing. Probably on winter time there are not so many clients and all the team take care of me, but the experience was really important for me. I would like to be back on summer time. I received also a present from them: a book of Pushkin in russian, in order to learn the language. What else to say? Architect Pier Moro - Area Manager

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank architectpiermoro
Anastacia G, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
We’re looking forward to your visit again