“My favorite place in Odessa”
Review of Dacha

Dacha
Ranked #5 of 1,395 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

What a fantastic place. Went there with family. The atmosphere, the surroundings, the attention to details, music, even uniforms (summer dresses), menu and the food are very very good. The place is in style of USSR times. The best to come for lunch and spent the whole afternoon there, play with your child or explore the garden, the house, read a book and have a nap afterwards. You can do it all in Dacha. For the food I would recommend fried byichki (Odessa cuisine). If you want to explore and understand Odessa cuisine more, get a book “My Odessa Cuisine” from the team. Definitely Dacha is my favorite place in Odessa.

1  Thank Krikri1408
There are newer reviews for Dacha

Reviewed 19 August 2014

You do not need the time machine any more.
You should go there for unforgettable experience.
On my opinion The Dacha is the best restaurant of Odessa.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

On the menu, they have some dishes with fixed prices and some by 100 grams (written in very small). When we ordered the fish appetizer, the waitress asked us how many grams we wanted. We ordered a few dishes and I also ordered some duck because it was very cheap. I didn't see that it was by 100 gram and the waitress didn't ask us how many grams we wanted. When the bill came it was 4 times the price on the menu because they had put 400 grams. They could have given me one kilo, I couldn't have refused either. When we explained the misunderstanding to the manager, he said that he gave special instructions not to inform the customers how many grams they would receive, leaving the surprise for the bill. He said it would be vexing for the clients to be asked how many grams they want. It is just a scam to me.

2  Thank Grant2211
Reviewed 28 May 2014

all real local food in outstanding park,price quiet normal, excellent food and atmosphere all well done.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is a wonderful restaurant in great setting, which resembles old "dacha" (country-side home) in Odessa in 50-thies. In summer, you can sit outside, like you really are sitting in an environment of old Odessa's "dacha". It serves very good, Russian and Ukrainian food. Waiters and all other personnel are very friendly. Prices are very reasonable (not to say, cheap). Highly recommended!