“Cockroach in our drinks”
Review of Traveler's Coffee

Traveler's Coffee
Ranked #10 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Odessa
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere was alright, food was mediocre but after finding a cockroach in our drinks we couldn't leave fast enough. They still wanted us to pay for it.

1  Thank drjp0
Александр В, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Traveler's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Good afternoon . we are very sorry for what happened, but, for the sake of justice, I would like to say that the beetle was small in a glass of lemonade and it is quite logical how it got there, considering that you were sitting on the street. As for the lemonade itself, it was removed from the account.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I discovered this place last summer while visiting Odessa, and I'm happy to be back this summer. Travelers is a great all-around experience--good coffee and food during the day, and in the evenings it's fun and festive. I'd say it remains a coffee shop in its DNA, but on a Friday night you'll see lots of hookah and drinks. People generally sit at tables and have conversations--it's not a club. Good atmosphere.

The staff speaks English well enough (they will always find you an English speaker, and you don't have to ask), and they greet travelers and visitors with smiles. Food is quite good, served 24 hours a day, and affordable. Wi-fi is good.

I come here often with my Russian speaking girlfriend, and without exception we've enjoyed Travelers. I recommend it to everyone, and especially if you're from the West, you'll find a nice place to hang out for coffee, drinks, or food with no worries about speaking English. Great place!

Александр В, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Traveler's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for feedback, we will glad to see you again)

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I'm living in Odessa as an Expat and visit this restaurant rather frequently. Good address for early morning coffee, as well for after-party as before work, but also for getting the evening started. Good and fast kitchen, friendly service, and for the ones not speaking Russian, English speaking service and menu around.

Александр В, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Traveler's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

thank you for feedback , we will glad to see you again))

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this restaurant few days ago.english speaking staff check. English menu check. The quality of the service is very good. Even staff is not around you can still reach out to them using this call button on the table i like that they’re innovative. Hostess greeted us well. Food are delicious. Price is reasonable. Place is comfy though it’s a little bit crowded place . Interior of the restaurant is catchy. Overall verdict 8/10

Александр В, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Traveler's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

thank you for your feedback, we will be glad to see you again

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Me and my fellow travellers ended up for coffee in this place. Excellent; I went back for lunch and, the day after, dinner - as I was attending an evening performance at the nearby Opera House. Staff very friendly but their English is a bit shaky - as is my Russian, alas. Service is not veeeeery fast but if you have a minute to spare, this is a nice place to spend some time. Prices rediculously low in comparison to what we're used to this side of the hemisphere. This place has quite some oomph if you know what I'm getting at. Recommended.

Александр В, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Traveler's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are very pleased that you visited our cafe. We will definitely work on the English language and we will be glad to see you again.