“When you want to spoil yourself”

Restaurant Budapest
Ranked #19 of 1,553 Restaurants in Odessa
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food is more than good, but the plating is really what it's all about. The foie gras was perfect and the lava cake comes in second in Odessa. The restaurant is beautiful, the service more than ok. All in all, a nice way to spend the evening.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Went in for an early dinner with my girlfriend and was not disapointed. Most of the cocktails that we tried were great. The food was very good, everything was top notch! We got a server with very limited english but was fine he had patience with us and it was no problem since they did have english menus(although the cocktail descriptions were only in russian). Very recommended has been one of our favorite dinners here in Odessa so far.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for a family dinner according to positive reviews. Unfortunately, it didn't meet our expectations.

Pros: interior, careful staff, free hall.

Cons: prices are too high for such ordinary dishes. Steak was not middle rare, pike perch is just fillet under cream sauce. Salad with duck and Camembert (3 small slices) was dressed with strawberry jam, I think. Desserts were ordinary as well.

I don't think it's a good idea to decorate dishes with petals. I have association with not fresh, crumbling flowers. As for me, it is better to replace them with original and edible herbs.

2  Thank Alena T
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

For me was bit strange when the waiter wanted to tell me what is the food and how it made it. Because I grown up on this foods, and he just laugh on me when I asked what is "bogrács" in the foods because exact translate is couldron! So in couldron we make many foods but he can't explain for me very well what they mean about it.

Anyway the foods was delicious and the restaurant very luxory. The service was very good. The price is little bit high but not too bad (just when I think I can make all type of this foods from my head I know all of them with 6-800% profit).

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Heard of this very cool restaurant call Budapest in Odessa.. Ukraine.. strange in Odessa?? We went on Sunday night n it was a quite night a few tables but the interiors was fantastic. The waiters spoke little English but was very friendly n professional. We love all d food n wine, its classy but surprisingly it was very affordable. We decided to bring our Odessa friends who lives here and have being a great hosts to us didn't know about it the very next night.

Again, the next night we wanted to hosts our Odessa friends. We ordered something different from the previous night.. Again, had a wonderful food and experiences, the services was top notch. There's was an event n ground floor was full. We sat on the upper level it was ok..then we went outside for tea n coffee n more Hungarian wine which was surprisingly nice n it was so nice.

We highly recommended Budapest Restaurant and our local friends was totally surprised of this high level of restaurant in Odessa...