“Average food - inexperienced service”
Review of Familia

Familia
Ranked #39 of 1,399 Restaurants in Kharkiv
Cuisines: Italian, Russian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Very good restaurant if you are going to Kharkov for the UEFA
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Average food - inexperienced service”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

This is supposed to be one of Kharkiv's best restaurants. This evening it was not. The waiter misunderstood our wine order. The starter was ok. The main course was duck which was really disappointing. In light of the price level the quality ought to have been much much higher.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Per H

San Ramon, California
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I discovered this restaurant couple of years ago, and every time I am in Kharkiv it has become compulsory for me to visit for dinner. I also had multiple team dinners here as well. Have not been disappointed. Great food, and cozy and classic decor. Little in the expensive side, but I would say it's worth it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank jnlee99
Helena, Montana
“Perfect”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I dined her on November 28th 2012, I was looking for a place to take my lady to propose to her. She caught me surfing the web, so we viewed a few restaurants for our "date." The video on their website made her cry, she said it is like a fairy-tale... so of course it is the restaurant I choose.

I must say I thought the service was wonderful, the food was better than I expected from the reviews. And maybe it is a higher cost than normal for the Ukraine, but I thought it cheap.
We had a full dinner, drinks, and the restaurant supplied the roses for me, total bill 800UAH.
I can not have a dinner like this at home for $100!

Then after she said YES, and we were dancing. The staff never approached us, even though the place closed 20 minutes before!! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Floyd S
Kiev, Ukraine
“Good food, avg interior”
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

Good food quality, average pricing: we spent 700 uah for 2 with a bottle of boujoule. For this season siting inside is a bit dull I didn't like the rather small dining hall which is too much pathetic. I did not find any really delicious food, rather good and average for this kind of restaurant as they position themselves.

2 Thank sasprus
Novorossiysk, Russia
“an amazing place to spend time in”
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via Local Picks

FAMILIA has become "our" restaurant! My friend and I using this wonderful place for a quiet evening in friend circle. We are all impressed by their garden “Familia Garden” and alive music. The service is spectacular!!!

1 Thank Zinkovski