Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Awesome!!!! Highly recommend!

We arranged for 2 days of private boat tour with Royal Dalmatian- from the very beginning Renata... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2019
S9113KYmoniquem
North Vancouver, Canada
via mobile
Excellent!!!

Royal Dalmatia was excellent in customer service and coordination of our boat trip from Split to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 16 July 2019
kendallpjwallace

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2017

What an excellent travel agency ! Available, good advices, helpful and careful. Thank you for everything !

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I spent an entire day organized by the agency on their luxury boat, visiting some of the the wonders of the Islands (Vis, Hvar) and of their natural wonders (blue and green caves, blue lagoon).
You start early from downtown, and soon you are projected in another world and enjoying it ! The crew members were very attentive to make this special day very special, optimizing the time to give you the best of each step, playing good music and providing good information about the places to visit...
Good lunch stop on a extraordinary quiet beach, good food, good mood...
In a word, hard to make this day better, another day in Croatian paradise !

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

One night after dinner we were wondering around the streets of Split and happened upon Royal Dalmatia and we're so glad we did! We had been kicking around the idea of checking out the blue caves and they had a speed boat tour to the blue caves and several other islands. it was already 9 PM on a Friday night and it turns out all the speed boat tours were full for the next day but Renata went above and beyond and called in one of the boat operators. He called all the other speed boat tour companies for us until he found a couple seats open!! The next morning we got one of the funnest water experiences I've ever had and I would be so disappointed if we hadn't done this tour! We zoomed through the beautiful Adriatic sea, you could see the gorgeous coast lines and different islands all along the way. We ended up on a small island and transferred into a smaller boat to explore the blue caves, breath taking!! We went on to explore a green cave and then check out several other islands. We landed on Vis, it was paradise! The beaches were stunning and the water so clear I could see everything! We had time for a delicious lunch and a swim here and then we moved on to Hvar island. We got to explore the streets, check out the charming and beautiful old architecture and get a scoop of the best gelato I have ever tasted! I happened to leave my phone in a cafe and didn't realize it until we were back on the boat heading home to Split. I was so bummed, all my photos from my Croatia adventures were on this phone! I contacted Renata when we got back in hopes that she could help me get it back. I couldn't believe it but by the next day Renata had gotten my phone back! She contacted her skipper who went to the cafe and got my phone and brought it back to Split for me! I cannot say enough good words about the crew at Royal Dalmatia. Renata is wonderful and I would highly recommend getting a tour through they these guys, they really take care of you!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Very qualified staff to accommodate every need on or before the trip even starts, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. If you need information about the tours, Renata and Marko are very knowledgeable in every aspect and can handle any questions you have. The prices were better then any of the other tours we looked at. We spent a week in Croatia and the most memorable time was with these 2 and the rest of the staff. This experience was also more on a personal level then that "group tourist" feeling you get when you end up going with other tour guides, this lead to a more detailed tour and more about what split and the surrounding areas is all about. I would highly recommend this company. Will definitely come see them again for another tour next time i'm in Split. Honestly could not be happier with how the day turned out!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Svet M
Reviewed 13 May 2017

A truly authentic experience. Renata and Marko are wonderful hosts with many talents. They make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive. From great food to great company and of course unforgettable views of coastal Croatia, I highly recommend a day trip with Royal Dalmatia!

Date of experience: May 2017