“Not Gluten Free”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Description: Homemade pasta
Description: Homemade pasta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited twice while here for a week. No gluten free pasta. They said they hadn't made any and maybe tomorrow or next week.

1  Thank Kirkum

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is kind of expensive but the food was great! The wine was good and reasonably placed and the wifi was fast. We very much enjoyed our meal, the service, and the wifi.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A nice place to chill and grab a drink once off a ferry. We had coffees and they were large and tasty.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Being an Indian love for spicy food comes naturally to me. In Split there were no Indian restaurants so I had to now rely on Italian based cuisine for my Vegetarian needs . So I came across Pasta Factory restaurant in Split Riva where my immediate thought was variety of Italian Pastas in offing but sadly there were only a few vegetarian options with permissibility of extra spicy preparation. However on the recommendation of one of the staff members I settled for 'Tagliani' being served there which some what matched by basic requirements . Although the 'Tagliani' was really nice but I somehow missed my Pasta Penne a lot in Split .

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was a great find for us - italians who love pasta but don’t tolerant gluten very well. Great bolognese! Also has WiFi and a restroom.