“So pleased we found this little beauty!”

Review of Villa Daky

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Whippette...
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“So pleased we found this little beauty!”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We have just finished our 4 night stay in Dragana’s place and we will be really sad to leave.

I spoke to Dragana a little before we arrived and Split and every time she responded promptly and was very very helpful.

Villa Daky is super easy to find, we got the coach from split airport into the centre and it was a 10 min walk (uphill) from there, you can get a cab but the road is quite windy so they sometimes struggle.

I didn’t take any pictures of the villa as it is just like it’s shown in the pictures on every booking site. We rented the top apartment with the sea view, it was clean, comfortable and we felt at home instantly.

Dragana is an amazingly welcoming host and pulled out all of the stops to make sure we had an amazing time in Split - we will be back!!

Management Response
6 Jun 2018
Dear Louise,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write so nice review I realy appreciated.It was my pleasure to meet such a amazing people like you.I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our house and I am realy looking forward to see you again.Have a great day
Best regards
Dragana
Villa Daky
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing