“Finali Asia”
Review of Kinoteka

Kinoteka
Ranked #111 of 476 Restaurants in Split
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Details in the restaurant imitate the old cinema, as the nearby cinema is well-known to local residents. Food is Asian and the menu is varied, prices are affordable. While in the other hand, alcoholic drinks are a bit expensive for my taste. Location of the restaurant is amazing.

2  Thank Maja B
zanaalfirevic, Owner at Kinoteka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Maja B,

thank you for your informative review.
I'm sure a lot of tripadvisor readers will find it helpful.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We took a chance and had a meal here while in split. The food was very good, although mine was slightly cold when it was served but as I was very hungry and didn’t want to hold up the others, I continued eating. I can’t fault the quality of the taste as it was great....just the temperature. All the other dishes our party had were spot on. I’m not a wine drinker and unfortunately there was no beer on the menu to order, so this was a little disappointing. I may not have chosen this restaurant if I knew this in advance so thought it was worth mentioning. However don’t get me wrong.....this is a lovey place to eat and the other in my family were delight.

Dear DGHunter,

thank you for dining at Kinoteka and for your review.
I'm happy you liked the food. Sorry to read you didn't find the beer on the menu (we do have it and serve it) - you would enjoy even more.:-)

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, serving Asian Fusion with a good wine selection. We had lunch here & loved it. The service is exceptional & the meal was a wonderful break from the same menu you get everwhere else.

1  Thank David C

Dear David C

thank you having lunch at Kinoteka and for your beautiful review mentioning our exceptional service and wonderful meal.
Hope to see you again in Split!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Location: typical courtyard setting in the back streets of old split, very thoughtfully decorated, quite trendy according to my better half, I would not know better.

We had sushi and tempura prawns to start and everything was tasty and generously portioned. We're from London and are blessed with some excellent sushi restaurants, kinoteka would not look out of place amongst some of the good ones.

For main we had green chicken curry and beef teriyaki, and shared sides of spinach and sesame and stir fry vegetables. Portions were hearty and flavours were spot on. They did these crowd pleasers very well!!

Highly recommend a visit, particularly as it's slightly different to the usual restaurants.

P.s. they had a live musician singing popular noughties music which was well received and set a nice tone to the evening.

2  Thank Theodore B

Dear Theodore B,

thank you for dining at Kinoteka and for leaving a review.
It means a lot to see your "highly recommend a visit" :-)

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing!!! I think it’s new, but is definitely a must try. Yum yum yum. I would highly recommend! The menu has a very strong Asian influence but I’ve travelled throughout Asia and this is top notch! We had the fish and beef carpaccio, sesame tuna, a side salad and the mango dessert. Everything was so delicious and the wine was great too. The atmosphere was lovely with a live musician/guitarist who even took a beautiful song request for us to make the night even more special :-)

1  Thank Tony T

Dear Toni T,

thank you for dining at Kinoteka and for your "yum yum yum" comment :-)
Hope to see you again!