“A delight!”

Daddy Cool
Ranked #74 of 447 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Heard about this place from a friend and took my family there- we are big falafel fans! Daddy Cool did not disappoint! Excellent falafel, cool place and wonderful servers. Next time we are in Split, we are going back!

mana1989, General Manager at Daddy Cool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jess

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have tried falafel in other places in the world, but this is by far the best I’ve had! And who would have expected this in Split? Great atmosphere and warm service. Highly recommend!’

Dear Goran

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Top food. The best falafel in my life. This small eatery is out of this space.
So tasty nice music and girls working there. Friendly service

Dear Ante

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I had nice lunch at daddy cool. The food is high quality. And the service is outstanding.

Dear Marina

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love salads and I had shrimp salad and my whife had beef falafel salad. Boath were yummy. We took couple of fizzy gazoz drinks as well.

Dear Mico